Digital Transformation Implementation Manager – Tax – Global Employer Services
Are you an experienced technology implementation lead who wants to work with a market-leading technology to support clients manage their global workforce? Do you like to learn new systems and implement them for clients? If so, please consider joining our AssignmentPro implementation team as we implement AssignmentPro for clients. As an implementation partner for AssignmentPro, by Equus Software, we are looking for individuals to join our growing team!
What You’ll Do
Work with clients to assist with the implementation of AssignmentPro. Lead the project team supporting the overall project plan, lead design sessions, configuration of the system, issue resolution, user acceptance testing, and cut-over activities. The lead will work closely with the project manager on project status, project milestones, and issue mitigation. Lead responsibilities include:
• Conduct design sessions with the client to understand and document the requirement definition for the system
• Assign activities and tasks to the project team
• Configure system modules and test against the requirement definition
• Develop weekly status reports
• Monitor issues/risk and manage resolution
• Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
• Produce prototypes, designs, data maps, and/or process maps to document the functionality and operation of the system features the client will use
• Manage the client relationship, providing consultative services while exceeding expectations.
• Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
• Be responsible for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services AssignmentPro team assists multinational clients implement the AssignmentPro system. Our team is comprised of consultants with global mobility and technical backgrounds. Our team offers a full-range of services and guides clients through their global mobility transformation. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
• One of the following Accreditations:
• Travel up to 25% (While up to 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Experience with gathering and documenting business requirements, working with stakeholders to review requirements, and reviewing technology designs to confirm that business requirements are configured correctly
• Experience documenting business rules and technical processes into logical structures and diagrams
• Experience with Atlassian projects, primarily Jira Software and Confluence
• 5+ years of experience working with AssignmentPro, information technology or systems analysis
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
• Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
• Licensed attorney
• Enrolled Agent
• Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
• Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
• Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
• Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in the related field
• Strong technology skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Alteryx, SQL, QlikView, and Tableau
• Global experience (foreign language skills, lived/studied abroad, strong cultural awareness)
• Able to work within large, complex engagements and work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
• Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
• Strong executive presence, and excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills with an aptitude for working as part of a global team
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives