Thank you for your interest in writing for InterCore Technologies. We do accept contributed articles from practitioners and analysts that are important to our audience.
Contributed content can be any content from contributors associated with solutions providers/vendors. That is right. We do not fear “other” providers/vendors, we welcome it!
Our Contributed Article guidelines are:
- We have an exclusively B2B audience. Content should be written to speak to the values of Chief Information Officers (CIOs) of enterprise organizations.
- We do not provide compensation for contributed content.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished content from a neutral source.
- You may reference at the bottom of the article, but we ask that you keep it to a maximum of 5 links.
- Ideal word count for submissions is between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- SEO-ready content Including 2-3 links to external sources of authority(not solution providers); no aggregation sites.
- Articles will be credited to the individual author (including name and professional headshot photo). Social media links and personal websites can be promoted as text references (not a do-follow link) in the author profile page biography.
- If you are a vendor with a case study, we are happy to publish your work. We love CASE STUDIES!
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss potential topics.
For additional questions, please contact: